Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Difficult Times for Mommy



"When a man loses his wife, he is called a widower.
When a woman loses her husband, she is called a widow.
When a child loses her parents, she is called an orphan.
When a parent loses her child...there is no name for this type of pain...
It is hard to live and has no name."
~Major Bloomberg

Thinking of my Eli...the only day, the only set of pictures where I held both my babies...

I love you and miss you desperately angel baby Eli...do you miss Mommy?

4 comments:

  1. Andi I didn't realize that you only got to hold them at the same time once. I am so sad for you.

    My heart breaks for you and your loss of baby Eli. He is precious to many. Thinking of you today as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eli misses you! He is in heaven watching over you, Thomas and Joey. What a sweet picture it is too. Glad you were able to get such a good one to remember such a happy moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In these pictures, which baby is Joey and which baby is Eli?
    Peace & Love to all of you.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eli is on my left (I am looking at him) and Joey is on my right.

    ReplyDelete

Mommy Loves Joey

Mommy Loves Joey